Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Happy Tail ; 0 )


Look at beautiful Tilly! She came from Georgia requiring some socialization and T.L.C. She is now queen of the mountain! Her mom says: "She is quite an amazing dog. I totally love her and she makes me laugh quite frequently. Tilly is a wonderful dog and I thank you all for the good work you do in saving these animals. In the past year Tilly has had a number of adventures from 10 mile hikes along the coast in Cutler to Saddleback mountain. I have a condo at Saddleback and she frequently visits there. During the week you'll find her at the horse barn following the horses on trail rides and playing with up to 4-6 dogs running and walking in the field. She has discovered the manure pile. She also has an apartment in Portland and is quite the greeter to others on the street. She is an angel from God. Everyone she meets loves her. She has been great with kids and other animals. She definitely has her favorite couch at her home in Yarmouth. She loves the snow and is very playful in it. She is so adaptable to her environment. Well I could go on and on about her but just so you know she is living the good life. She does find her way on my bed and performs her perfected seal dive in it for some good petting. Happy New year to you all. I just love this picture of her. Taken on her hike on Saddleback mountain. Peace, Jen"

No comments: