Monday, May 9, 2011

Sammy's New Family!

 Pretty Samantha was recently adopted and here is what her adoring family has to say:  "As you can see... she is quite comfortable. She loves the couch and she and my husband are inseparable.  Some days I think she is trying to do me in :)... she randomly leaves her toys on the top step or right behind my feet where she knows I will trip on them. Hmm.... Sammy and Bruski are quite active-- to the point the only time I can get her pic is when she is plum tuckered on the couch. We walk alot, play alot, and sleep seldom :). They tug and play for hours. She loves the outdoors and will sit and sniff the air, lay down, roll around, bark a little and sniff some more.  The fence is coming this Monday. We can't wait! She follows Bruski's lead but won't hesitate to compete with him. She is bigger and younger and loves to whack him with her huge paws. He is tough though and gives it right back. The other day she was watching him go to the bathroom while we were walking. She even tried to do her business by lifting her leg like he does. It didn't work out so well for her... she is back to squatting.  Sammy's only complaint is that she is too big for the bed. When I get up in the middle of night she waits for me to leave the bed and then tries to take my place! I am slowly being pushed down in the pack. I have to fight to keep position. :) She is funny one !!! :)"

 

No comments: