Thursday, July 28, 2011

Handsome Lenny's New Life

Lenny was adopted in June 2008:  "Lenny has settled in nicely. It's like he has always been here. We have had two grandaughters born in the past year and a half and he gets along great with them. We go for a long walk every morning, which he really enjoys, and he likes to go for rides in the car as well as sunning himself in the yard. The extended family also loves having Lenny around. They are always asking if we brought him with us. He especially likes Thursday evening, when my wife has friends over, and he gets a treat from each of them.


Here is Lenny enjoying the sunshine in the yard with his Halloween bandana.


We are truly happy having Lenny, and I think he feels the same. I can always rely on Lenny to greet me at the door every day when I come home from work."


No comments: