Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pretty Little Mandy

Mandy was adopted in September 2008:  "Mandy is doing just fine, almost caught herself a red squirrel the other day. This squirrel has been daunting both dogs for weeks now. I would suspect that it will not do that anymore.

Mandy' favorite place is under my covers. I make my bed in the morning and about 10 minutes later, she has undone it, crawled under the covers in a knot and goes to sleep. I have attached a few photos. I lifted the covers to take one picture. As you can see she looks sleepy because I woke her to take the photos.

She loves to play with Drewie and they are great pals. They continue to play and run both inside and out. Mandy does figure eights while older Drewie just stands in the middle and tries to catch her...it is quite comical!"

No comments: