Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lyle's Happy Tail!

Lyle (formerly Harrison and brother to Harvey and Henry) Adopted July 2009


Lyle (formerly Harrison) is the love of my life! I feel like I got so lucky finding this pup. He was so well natured right from the start, he just LOVES people and people love him. Sometimes this 59 lb. hound likes to think that he's a lap dog. He's super cuddly when it's mellow time, but if it's time to play he can be very sassy! He makes me laugh everyday. He's always the one to get other dogs riled up. He loves to play and has an endless amount of energy while he's playing. When he's off leash in the woods he starts running at warp speed in circles, but always stays close enough. We hike, swim, ski, jog, snuggle, watch movies, and do everything together. He's my best friend and I was so happy to hear that his brothers Stout & Porter are doing so well. I'll admit - seeing their faces, the same expression as I see so often with Lyle, brought tears to my eyes :) Thank you Lucky Pup Rescue!

No comments: